The blue bar under your Hero's Health is the Rage bar. When full, click your hero so they can perform their ultimate Active ability (1st skill). Rage carries over between waves and the Gauntlet but not stages or levels.
Rage bar is full when you get a total of 1000 Rage.
How a Hero gains Rage
- Being attacked by a physical hit or magical hit (more damage taken produces more)
- Being attacked by an ability or skill
- Dealing damage through an ability or auto-attack
- Rage Regen grants this after each wave
- Prometheus' 2nd skill "Bad Buddy". Amount based on skill's level.
- Dealing the killing blow, gives 300 rage.
How a Hero loses Rage
- Using your Hero's Active ultimate skill
- Astraea's 3rd skill "Condemnation" targets Front and Mid Heroes. Rage lost based on the skill's level.
- Medusa's 3rd skill "Siphon Rage" steals a flat amount of Rage from all heroes hit. Rage lost based on the skill's level.